petak, 30. ožujka 2012.

Craving thin. Getting thin. ?

I never cried as much as I did this week. I just can't cope with being this fat person anymore. IT'S NOT WHO I AM. It's really not.
I'm supposed to be the skinniest, the sophisticated, stylish one. You can't be gracious, sophisticated if ur fat.
I'm so done with complaining. It's strictly hard core planning and executing plans from now on.
I read about this girl from the UK who was walking for 12 h per day!
She would either go out or walk around her room or she would even do puzzles standing up do burn more calories. I think her name is Lauren Bailey, or something like that. She's recovered now but whatever.
There's also this girl Ksenija Bubenko from Russia, the skinniest girl in Russia and she was pronounced the prettiest skinny girl. She made up a diet called "Victory" but won't share a thing about it!

Guess we have to go get our own victory done?
stay strong<3

posted from Bloggeroid

1 komentar:

  1. Wish I knew what that diet was!
    Check out my blog?
    It's http://whataliceeats.blogspot.com.au/
    Alice xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši