utorak, 27. ožujka 2012.

Hating the scale.

This sucks. I can't get fucking anything right! I totally binged today because my friend -B. bought us our fav food from when we were roomies and so I had to fucking eat it and I hadn't stopped eating afterwards for a veery long time.

The best thing is I'm going to this party on saturday and I will probably see my ex there. Great. And the last time I saw him I had like at least 15lbs less. Crap, crap, crap!

Okay, can anyone tell me WHY is this hard? Or no, scratch that, why do other people try to ruin our plans? It's not like it's their fucking business or anything.

I swear a lot on here! I don't do it at all usually.

I just have to try harder, stick to my plans, be strong, have my mind set on who I wanna be, how I wanna look like...

The goal is worth it all.

"Just don't eat. Do nothing."

<3

posted from Bloggeroid

1 komentar:

  1. Ugh I wish I could just not eat. But your right, people ALWAYS ruin plans.
    It's shitty about your ex, but just wear something fabulous and hopefully nobody will notice! I'm sure you still look fantastic!
    <3 goodluck! xo

    OdgovoriIzbriši