nedjelja, 4. prosinca 2011.

CUTE CLOTHES ARE MADE FOR SKINNY GIRLS ONLY.

It's been a long time since I was here cuz school started and so instead of being online I'm just messing around.
But my goals brought me back. And the fact that I have no one to talk about this without calling me crazy. So, goals.

I wanted to lose like 10lbs before school – it was my starter goal, I was planning to lose 10 more after that. Anyways I failed. I didn't lose any lbs cause I seriously fucked up the last couple summer days. Attending parties a whole week before – and almost every day – before school made me very hungry. And very fat.
I did lose like 5 pounds during school (maybe it would be more but I have to eat at least a little when on campus, cuz how could I go to school all weak?). And then gained it back and now I'm just going circles.
I lose it during the week and then when I come home I just eat. And I really suck at eating, I never know when to stop. I'm either not eating or binging...
I hate it. I hate this. Can't I just be happy? All the time I've wasted, I could've already reached my goal hudreds of times!
I ate today. A lot. I'm not sure how to feel rite now.


I'm just so scared. I realised – I don't wanna be fat in 2012. I don't wanna worry about the way this or that shirt fits me. I wanna go out with friends and feel great all the time, not worry about how fat do I look. I wanna finally be thinner than my bestfriend. I wanna succeed. I mean, how hard can it actually be?...


2 komentara:

  1. I know exactly how you feel! i feel the same way!! thanks for the comment!
    <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I totally agree! I'm tired of worrying too! I'm determined, I'm not going to be fat for 2012 and I'm going to be happy or die trying (not literally, you know what I mean)- Goodluck with your goal! You can do it! <3 xo

    OdgovoriIzbriši