subota, 24. prosinca 2011.

Good girls don't swallow

Okay, I'm freaking out a bit now. Tommorow I'm gonna go have Christmas dinner with my whole family at my gramma's house. Dinner. I don't do dinner. I don't do spaghetti, steaks, lasagnas, meat loaf, cupcakes, chocolate cakes or whatever. I'm scared of failing.
Cuz I've been good these last two days (I've been home for only these 2 days, and I started extreme dieting.), yesterday my intake was 260 cals, and the only thing I had today was an apple (negative cals) and a sip of Coke. I don't wanna ruin that.
I lost 3 pounds so far! I have to keep going.

Sooo, what are you guys doing for Christmas? Any simmilar situations? Tips?
God, I'm gonna lose it.

I HAVE TO KEEP LOSING. I don't wanna go back to school staying the old fat, insecure me. I actually have a closet full of clothes I don't wear beause they're waiting for me to lose weight. When will I get to wear them?
I don't wanna do this anymore – worrying about every day, about what will happen tommorow. I wouldn't do that if I were just thin already. I don't wanna be this anymore. I want to be free. And all the fucking fat is standing on my fucking way.
So I have to get rid of it.

I will have to stay strong tommorow and I hope I will.

Stay strong loves. Tommorow is a big day.<3



2 komentara:

  1. I hope your Christmas dinner went well.
    I absolutely loathe having to go to big meals like that. >.<
    Congrats on the weight loss so far!
    That is really great.
    Keep up the awesome work.
    Stay positive, stay beautiful. <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hope everything went well! I agree with Princess, I Hate that too! But you're doing well and I know you'll continue to do great, even if Christmas wasn't what you wanted! <3 xox Stay Strong! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši